Dougie Pumpkin

leggins

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

havent actually heard the new beta doug only read some sneeky reports on the web. how much do you think we are looking at ? got to be 4k plus touch.

anyway who,s this bloke who,s talking about t washing machines ? cant be from round here cos we have weshin machines :D

Not doing the Dove cliff trial, going to do the Addingham one instead. One day i will do the TARN trial :hl:

ok mate have a good one . theres loads of local trials coming up between now and christmas so weve lots to go at. sheff & hallam have a couple at edon field . Ive got to ride on of them as I havnt rode there since I was a nipper.

cheers Leggins :D

God how fu**ed am i. i thought Stanington trials was hard. Addingham was harder.. just about made it round. should not have gone really felt like sh*te , full of cold can hardly breath. Dabil was there showing everyone how to do it with ease (Fu**ing showing of ********) no i just joking, it was a pleasure to see such talent, i can watch people like that all day, just wish i was a quarter of the rider he is .. How did you go at dove cliff ?

had a few problems on saturday night which spilled over into sunday morning mate. by the time i was released it was too late to lake at dove cliff :thumbup:

It was a shame I didnt make it as I was looking forward to it. Never mind .

sounds like your playing with the big boys now. Ive seen Mr dabhil ride . Why do they make trials look so easy , makes my blood boil.......anyway its back to riding over twiggs and stones for me :)

cheers leggins

Edited by leggins