New Trials Magazine.

mrpip

i know it ain't cheap but over on the UK trials talk section there's info about YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE.formally a french and spanish reading mag,it is now being published in english.

let's give this some support with US subscriptions so it doesn't go the way of trialsworld,which only lasted 7 issues.it really is a good quality mag and worth the money.

pip.

Didn't trialsage say somthing about that. Is it gone because they violated some kind of forum rules? Can somebody else say what he said?

Later,

Ringo..., Harker..., Mark..., Steve..., Duane...., Marie..., Chris..., Rich..., Richard..., Bill...?

Edited by Doc Holiday

as you can tell by the frenzy this post has whipped up,a bulk subscription would be a little optimistic.

I certainly would love to have this mag delivered to the homestead, but! At $10 an issue the little woman might pull out the big stick.

Frank

Think yourself lucky she still wants to pull it out Frank :thumbup:

hmm,don't know how to do that but as i said,it's over on the UK trials talk section under "new YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE".