• Geoff Aaron
    • Ryon Bell
    • Wilson Craig
    • Chris Florin
    • David Chaves
    • Ray Peters
    • Andy Johnson

Can anyone beat Geoff Aaron?

Who knows, that's why we do the trial! Geoff's the man to beat. But I can tell you that Ray and Chris Florin and David Chavez spent some time practicing at TTC, so they're gonna give him their best shot!

It should be a great event, and I expect it to be quite competitive.

Guest Rock_lad_315

Why no invitation riders? Oh yes....I remember now, its a closed gene pool here isn't it!

Good luck to Ted and the Gang anyway.

Staying home to rest up to whip some GG ass tomorrow ;)

Thanks for posting the results trialsurfer !!! It's good to see Ryon win after last years close finish with Geoff. Its also wonderful to see Chris on the podium... Its going to be a great season in 2004 .........Viva ....................D

www.Keystonecycle.com

Edited by D. Sileo

Come on lads, this is front page stuff, no pictures or story ;) if you want people to go to the show, shouldn't it be reported as an event not to be missed next year, if my boy was riding he would get all the coverage I could get him especially when it's" FREE" the squeaky wheel gets the sponsorship, and the sponsors want to see their name everywhere to feel they are getting something for their dollar.

Ishy,

I'm with you, but I don't expect Shan to put it on this board. If I was there it would be up by now.

Hopefully, Ryan Young Products or Martin Belair at US Montesa can post a story and photos here?

Ryan Young Products is set up with a Article features.

Martin Belair's site has David Chaves in 4th.

GasGas posted this.

1 Ryon Bell - GAS GAS 9

2 Geoff Aaron - GAS

Edited by City Trials

A huge congratulations to Ryon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone in Canada is very proud of him and I hope that this gives him the boost he needs to win the Outdoor US Championship this year!! Next question is, was Wilson Craig riding or not?? Anyone out there?? Gotta get my dates better organized for next year as I was really hoping to make it to this one this year!

Cheers, Steve

It was nice to see the level of difficulty stepped up, especially for an invitational! Huge congrats to Ryon :D for his decicive win this year!yes, it will give him a spark for the rest of the season, but the results will be close! The 3 and 4 places weren't far behind also!

The only thing I didnt like was seeing another rider protesting someone elses ride! I thought the observer had that call. It made people in the stands wonder what was going on and was a head-scratcher for some of us also. ;)

Once again a big congrats to Ted and his crew for a job well done.

PS; I missed Ringo!

Bulsher,

Thanks. It's simply appalling that I, living in So. Cal., had to miss such an enormous event that means so much to the trials community. I'm at the year end and am in the middle of opening a new office here in Big Bear.

I will be at the Ontario event and the trials crowd can expect Team Full Monty to be in full form. I'll let your imaginations run wild with anticipation ;)

Congratulations Ryon!!!

:D Viva TFM