Lighter Pro Clutch?

moulder

I always used to ride using two fingers on the clutch but have started using one for obvious reasons. However due to having small hands (U no what they say about small hand?.......... :thumbup: )I have moved the master cylinder inwards so that my finger is on the end of the lever for more leverage. I have also bent the lever straight so that I can actully reach the lever. However as my fingers is short I could do with the cluth being a littel lighter.

Any ideas or common mods?

I have heard a rumour about putting a washer between the thrust bearing and clutch to make it lighter?

Sorry my bike is an 06 280 Pro

Cheers

Tony

Maybe try a larger ajp master cylinder I have heard they lighten the clutch? I am curious, What do they say about small hands?....................................................Small gloves?

Please forgive me I am young and naive!lol

Sean :thumbup:

Edited by seandellear

On my old gasgas i stripped the threads in the small master cylinder a got a replacement which was a big one and it definatly made my clutch lighter and also it had a smoother action. But after I am all out of ideas sorry! :thumbup:

I too have found this. Due to a hand injury I need to have the clutch lever as light as possible and I have used these larger master cylinders on both my 03 and o5 gasgas pro's and now on my 4rt and it definately helps.