Glenn, Steve Fracey And The Other Us Citizens

lee harris

Sorry FanticMatze but we don't have any regularily scheduled events in the winter. There are a couple of people thinking about organizing a winter fun trial but I am unsure of what stage that is in or if it will happen.

During the winter I forget what my bike looks like in one piece. For a couple months the swingarm is over there, the tires are against that wall, and tank is hiding under the bench, basically it's all over the garage, same as the other 3 bikes, hhhmmmm........I sense a pattern, guess I better get in gear and put something back together.

Edited by ZIPPY

Hey FanticMatze give me a ring if your in town. Tonight looks great out and i may go riding bicycle in down town but were around. My roommate and I are working very late all week. It seems as my company starts looseing money i get more work. I just switched cell companies so call the office because the cell is in limbo this week. 313-317-6316

Chao.

Biff

• 9 years later...

On second thought , I might be a ble to pull it off ... Gotta do the math , as my riding buddy will be in a military style school at that time .... And I still have to get him for the available weekend events too .... Sucks being a dad sometimes ....