Bvm Test Day

danbeaven

• 2 weeks later...

What a great day that was :D Ok so I couldn`t ride but I did get too see all the new bikes up close and watch some great riders.

Must say a huge thanks to Alexz Wigg, Sam Haslam and Craig Robinson? (sorry not sure on the last one) for putting on a great demo if not a little scary towards the end :hyper:

And of course Mr. Suanders was a wonder too watch, every thing looks so effortless when he rides it. With a bit of luck a few of our many photo`s should have come out ok but we`ll need too wait on R2w too process and post them somewere :hyper:

So big thanks again too all that made this event possible, I`m off too count the pennys that 200 Beta not only looks great but from all the reviews I heard sounded too be one of the most popular bike there :hyper:

There were a few things there i`d probably `have a go at` but I don`t think i`d of tried hardly anything those three were playing on :hyper:

pure class just amazing too watch, now someone please explain too me why Alexz hasn`t been offered a full works sponsorship?