Czech Round 2007

cota kid

I don't know where it is, but I have been to the Czech Republic before and its a fantastic country, absolutely amazing culture, sights and stuff to do. It is also incredibly cheap so ideal for the average (Yorkshire) trials rider. :hyper:

Bob

I assume your looking for an address with a view to trying to get flights etc for a trip out there, if you have any success can you post any info on forum, I have not been to a world round anywhere but hawkstone and fancy the idea of a trip to czech round, Cheers :hyper:

I reckon its about 40mins from prague ive bin before 2 a european their year before last.its near a place called pilzn thats not spelt right i dont think but if you look ont map you'll see it its just left a bit then down a bit more from prague ha ha we hardly ever get lost with my map reading skills!you want to get yourself their it will be a good laugh i will try me best to sneak out an have a few beers :( think you will be best staying in that pilzn spot tha's not much to do in kramolin

yep thats it new it was sumat like that are you off? think its week after poland you could make a 2 week tour out of it i no a few of the bar staff out their they are all called john and the beers dead cheep :( dont go bookin any tickets on mysay so cause i normaly get stuff like that wrong

Edited by RONALD McDONALD

Its funny that because at nearly all the World Rounds I've been to the barman or barmaid are always called John.

I'm looking into doing the 2 rounds back to back although nothing has been organised yet.

You won't have to worry about sneaking out for some beer, just tell them your nipping out for some wine gums.

• 2 weeks later...