Beta 4-stroke

kinell

Here's my guesses :D

6 gears

Smaller engine than the 2 stroke

Dellorto carb

Cheaper than the Mont

But, I don't care if it's a 5-speed, bigger lump with a Mikuni carb and dearer than the Mont.

I love it and want one yesterday :(

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with the chain being on the opposite side than the two strokes, hopefully the disk and the hub are the same and then when the tire loses its edge instead of having to flip the tire i can just switch the whole back wheel with my 270 then both bikes will have a fresh edge!

Edited by snowblind

Is that a manual decompresser lever above the clutch on the 'bars? Auto decompression would've been nice...

maybee its a "hot start" lever, like on mx bikes.

who cares.

if anyones interested i'm selling a wife and small child....and the cat :D

Is that a manual decompresser lever above the clutch on the 'bars? Auto decompression would've been nice...

maybee its a "hot start" lever, like on mx bikes.

who cares.

if anyones interested i'm selling a wife and small child....and the cat :D

Do you accept PayPal :P:P:D:hl:

Just seen the pics and WOW, it looks amazing. Can't wait to see one next to the 4RT just to see how much of a diet honda will have to go on to match up to it.

It looks fantastic and Santa please don't scrape it coming down the chimney, I'll leave the back door open :D

Just seen the pics and WOW, it looks amazing. Can't wait to see one next to the 4RT just to see how much of a diet honda will have to go on to match up to it.

It looks fantastic and Santa please don't scrape it coming down the chimney, I'll leave the back door open :hl:

Do you think this is wise living in Stonehaven? :D

Think I might just be at the door waiting.....

Does look superb doesn't it, the 07 2T looked superb at Lumsden recently but even from Roy's pics it looks awesome......now wonder what mater and pater have bougt me for my 40th Birthday pressie...... :D

The decompressor lever could just be a choke lever ala 175 scorpa!!

Most likely is the choke, but not like the 175 Scorpa. The 175 uses a Magura setup. The Scorpa SY250F uses an AJP setup, with the choke lever built in. It would be a fair guess that Beta used the AJP as well.