Beta 4-stroke

kinell

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALSO THE BETA HAS THE TRIAL 4 T

Until yesterday they refuted it, but today in the stand beta to the Hall of the Motorcycle T have arrived the new Trial Beta 4. “and' a born motion in order to run - it has declared Donated Mile, one of the responsibles of this plan - but with a various concept from other realizations. We have much more power low and our motor turns perfectly to thousand turns and it is only extinguished to 750. The power max is to 7500 turns but we have the tarato limiter to 11.000. With one rolled of 250 cc. we have found the best compromise in this motor that is to the 100% Beta. The thermal group is to 4 valves with distribution monotree in head and Mikuni carburetor. The weight is of single 2 chili advanced to our equal version to 2T and is a beautiful result considering that the ciclistica is practically equal. We have aimed a lot also at the silenziosit

Edited by hrc1

Yes it looks the part , i prefer the colour than the two strokes

i just hope for beta's sake they have done there homework

and got the engine right first time ! Engine wise it looks to me as if they

have had some strong input from outside sources,being as the drive &

kickstart clutch is all so different to the way they have traditionally

gone about it .Four years in the making it should be spot on & if it is

i reakon it will be a superb bike.

Yes was hoping for a price in the four to four and a quater bracket

the that's still a fair chunk more than the two stroke at that.

People will still buy them though but i can't imagine by the shed

load ,if they have got it right sales are going to be similar to

the mont i suspect.

Good! What a great looking motorcycle!

Now I simply wonder, can they overcome the hard starting problems that have plagued Sherco's 4T and the spit back problem that is common with non- fuel injection 4T trials bikes? I think all of us have to admit that Honda has done an amazing job with their 4t trials motor.

Will the Beta be as good? Can't wait to ride one and see!

$8800.00 US dollars! :D

As far as I am aware, there has been nothing official from Beta re pricing yet. In fact there's been nothing official from Beta period!

As an aside, apart from the massive number of views on the front page article that are still rocketing up, the Beta forum on Trials Central has been the most viewed of ALL the forums this month - including the General ones. That's never happened before that a bike forum on here has beaten any of the "General" ones.