One More For The Mix

ishy

Reading posts about the new Beta due to be unveiled soon, makes all brands but GG with a four stroke in the works.

Any news when it will become mandatory for the world championship ?

Why not ! New bike, New rider, they will need to do it at some point, so why not get a head start over GasGas and sherco. Probably not though, I would have Fejardo on the 2 stroke, but still enter the 4stroke with a development rider. I would love to see a 4 stroke win it, just to say , Hey GasGas, you need to up your game. Still not sure about Bou winning 2007, he will undoubtly win it one day we will have to see how he gets on with it first of all.

The Aaron curse will be broken one day, it doesn't matter what part of the world someone comes from, if they have the talent, and backing, eventually they will succeed. They just need to compete with the us Europeans more .

Also, there is nothing to be sorry about, if that's what you believe, then that's what you believe.

I am sure we will be here next year, discussing our views on the 2007 moto gp champion. (Rossi) :hyper:

Good luck to all the riders.

I don't think Beta are getting the jump on Sherco DP, the 3.2 is one hell of a machine to ride, had it's initial problems, I was able to get mine performing, and the factory will no doubt be on top of the job, Fuel injection isn't beyond any of the factories, it may be the cost it adds to the price of the bike that may be the big factor, you get a good bike with the Mont, but you do pay extra for it.

I think I read in the last Sherco mail news that they were contesting the WR with four stroke in 07.

multi world champ on a hand built titanium bike... would have been a disaster if he hadn't have done well!!!

Unless I'm mistaken, Dougie rode a standard bike for the Scott with a few trick bits on, not the full titanium works jobbie. The pics seem to back this up ie no handmade fat black hubs etc.

No doubt I await the usual barrage of " the works Mont is this, that and the other" :D

Edited by Hughesy

Unless I'm mistaken, Dougie rode a standard bike for the Scott with a few trick bits on, not the full titanium works jobbie. The pics seem to back this up ie no handmade fat black hubs etc.

No doubt I await the usual barrage of " the works Mont is this, that and the other" :D

Dougie rode Laia's SSDT bike in the Scott. There was much ribbing about "riding a girl's bike" :hl:

Andy Posted Today, 07:52 PM

QUOTE(Hughesy @ Nov 15 2006, 07:39 PM)

No doubt I await the usual barrage of " the works Mont is this, that and the other"

Dougie rode Laia's SSDT bike in the Scott. There was much ribbing about "riding a girl's bike"

Ah well I was half mistaken! :D Nothing new there then!

Pretty sure dougies bikes only got three gears so not much use out on the moors

Now if only I could publish those photos I have of a stripped-down 4-RT factory bike gearbox (Fuji's) that I took in Japan...

(Nobody's actually said I can't, but as I know it would cause a lot of hassle if I did they will remain offline and part of my private collection - along with most of the photos of the Japanese dancing girls :D )

Pretty sure dougies bikes only got three gears so not much use out on the moors

Now if only I could publish those photos I have of a stripped-down 4-RT factory bike gearbox (Fuji's) that I took in Japan...

(Nobody's actually said I can't, but as I know it would cause a lot of hassle if I did they will remain offline and part of my private collection - along with most of the photos of the Japanese dancing girls :D )

well at least tell us whats in the pictures if your not going to show them, oh yeah and if you must you can tell us about the gearbox too.