2007 Rtl250f Plastics

hughesy

Hi,

Does anyone know where in the UK that might stock or be able to order the 2007 RTL250F plastics. They are similar to the Fujigas Rep ones in white. Just fancy having something a bit different.

I appreciate that Andy has understandably clamped down on forum advertising so if you don't feel able to post a reply then please PM me.

Cheers

To clarify, it is absolutely fine for someone to say "You can get them from Company X" providing that person does not represent and has no business interest in "Company X". i.e. they don't stand to gain personally.

To clarify, it is absolutely fine for someone to say "You can get them from Company X" providing that person does not represent and has no business interest in "Company X". i.e. they don't stand to gain personally.

Do you have the contact details for Company X. :D

• 4 months later...

<mention of this company is not permitted on Trials Central> had them in when I was last in there

No I've tried them, they're trying to get me some, the ones they had/have are the Fujigas reps and the 05/06 RTL plastics which are a deep red. The 07 RTL plastics are predominantly white with red and blue graphics not painted like Fujigas reps.

• 5 weeks later...
<mention of this company is not permitted on Trials Central> had them in when I was last in there

No I've tried them, they're trying to get me some, the ones they had/have are the Fujigas reps and the 05/06 RTL plastics which are a deep red. The 07 RTL plastics are predominantly white with red and blue graphics not painted like Fujigas reps.

Hmmmm-- without mentionig any company names!!-- i know where you can get them--e mail me!