North Berks: Downland Trial

malcra

Usually 35 - 38 miles round, with a fair bit of of road. Not sure if they still have use of the Green Lanes now - we'll see. If it rains - then it can be tricky, but great fun. It it dries on the day then no probs.

Are you on the easy or easier route?

Are you on the easy or easier route?

I'm riding the standard, Easy (for some), rather than the Easier Route....tank range on my bile is around 25 miles, so will need to find a petrol wallah. Forecast currently rain :-)

Great day out - well done to Stuart Robinson and everyone else involved.

Cant believe how dry it was after the rain last weeks - fields between Oxford and Banbury are still flooded.

Trial was a bit easy in places but overall was very well balanced (and yes, I really cocked up the hard ones!). Shame about the shorter route but it seems things are only going to get worse on that front.

Lowest score I heard was Julian Wigg on 2 on a very tidy DOT but I reckon someone will have gone clean.

an excellent day out; some good mix of sections, and excellent run over a country I remember well from my youth...

I'm not the best rider (unstatement of the year), but would encourage everyone of any ability to put an entry in next year.

Thanks for the organisers, It's not many trials that I've been to that had Sammy Miller watching me have a 5, twice...