Aux Tank And Seat

skid

anyone got a picture of a 315 with the tank and seat combo you can get for long distance riding. I've been looking around for one but haven't come up withanything yet. Where can you order them from. i didn't seee anything on the montesa site.

Thanks for the replies but no luck yet.

Lewisport has all kinds of 4rt w/seat tank combo but no 315r

Trp site doesn't seem to work well w/my computer?? Maybe it's time for an upgrade :wacko:

Didn't come up with anything on the sandiford site either

They do make a combo for the 315 don't they ... or am I mistaken and it's a 4rt only thing??

A PIC!!!

Thanks dude! That doesn't look too bad!!

Looks like it would open up another avenue of use for the bike.

I'm in the states btw. Tried to add that on my profile but for some reason couldn't get it done.

Hi,

Dont know where you are from, but if you live in Europe, you can also order it here:

http://www.schwarz-zweiradhandel.de look at "Zubehoer"

You asked for a picture:

2064cd13.jpg

I tell ya, this 4rt set-up with seat is the best I've seen ............good when you need to take a rest ................................do these people sell this seat combo???

Question for all:

I'm really interested in putting together this enduro type rig so can trials and putt along with the mrs. when she's on her little crf 150. What kind of speed can I count on out of the 315 in top gear?

Any idea of what seat height is with Kit?

Thanks!

post-3703-1165386567.jpg

Edited by Utah

Hi,

www.usmontesa.com offered a "Montesa Trialmaster" 2 years ago. It came with the same tank-seat kit as mine.

read this:

http://dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?threadid=85547

Here is an original picture of the Montesa Trialmaster:

16241trailmasterlf2nb2.th.jpg

I'm really interested in putting together this enduro type rig so can trials and putt along with the mrs. when she's on her little crf 150. What kind of speed can I count on out of the 315 in top gear?

Any idea of what seat height is with Kit?

You can go about 45 - 50 mpH. I dont know the seat height exactly but it just a little lower than the rear fender. If you sit down, the bike lowers again ca. 2 inches.

I tell ya, this 4rt set-up with seat is the best I've seen ............good when you need to take a rest ................................do these people sell this seat combo???

Of course do they sell the 4RT Seat too. Just call SCHWARZ on phone - he hates e-Mail.

For the 315R: Try to get the newer through-coloured red tank. The black one is just painted and soon looses colour and makes bubbles. The new black/red seat is also from higher quality and is manufactured in Italy by TECNOSEL.

That is exactly what I was looking for! Do you know pricing for the kit? (in $us) I dont speak/read german... does the site happen to list any U.S. importers?

The price was about 400 $. There are no US Importers listed on the site.

This is where i bought mine: http://www.trialsport.at is the Austrian Montesa-Importer.

A few more pictures:

temphi0.th.jpg

grossck6.th.jpg

Edited by t_wimp