Talon Greatness

barrybaines

After a long think I got in contact with a Justine Richards at Talon Engineering too discuss what they could do for me too help me remove all fear of another digit incident.

It may look simple but I reckon it`ll be the buisiness.

Image000.jpg

Many thanks again too Justine and the team at Talon for all there help :D:D

Barry this is just a thought and i think i will try and make one for my sons bike as i could easily put my fingers into the sprocket when i am minding for him.I was thinking you could make a round cover the size of the sprocket in a clear plastic this would stop your fingers going into the sprocket but you would still be able to see the fancy coloured sprocket through it.It could be held on with some cable ties so it could easily be removed for cleaning.

(P.S I HOPE YOUR FINGER IS GETTING BETTER)

Had thought of it but just buying the above sprocket was much easier I chose the colour being black i`m sure they would of done other colours, did try too get them too engrave my name into it but they would only do that if I were too buy 50+ too cover the set up fees!!!! Being an ex CNC machinist I find that difficult too swallow buy hey!

Finger is super fantastic now ta just started being able too use my left hand again and can get it wet at last! not long now and i`ll be back on the bike

Nice. :D:D:D

We have some great new bits for you to see young Barry but no riding them until someone is catching.

Great to read you are on the mend and looking forward to riding again just hope it is with us.

Ralph.

I didn`t think you were riding at the moment?

But I will be at some time soon I want too have a look at this place of yours plus I hear its getting some changes soon?