Upgrading

07betarev3

hi all i have a 06 beta 270 good condition new plastic pro taper bars new tyres fornt n rear and raptor pegs just had new chain and sprokets and new front pads realy good condtion and want a cheap as possible 05 4rt any no were a can get one or part ex mine for one anyhelp would be great thanks :D

I,ve heard terrible part ex prices and sale prices for 06 Beta's in the last few weeks, so bad it just isnt worth selling them unless you want to give it away. If you've got any extras on the bike like the bars,pegs etc swap them back for the standard ones and flog the good bits on TC or Ebay. You should get more out of the deal overall as its unlikely the dealer will give you anymore for the pegs etc anyway.

The Mont seems to be holding it price well whilst the Beta is diving, bad time to swap it mate, I did here recently an offer of

I,ve heard terrible part ex prices and sale prices for Montesa 4rt's in the last few weeks, so bad it just isnt worth selling them unless you want to give it away.

The Beta seems to be holding it price well whilst the Mont is diving

I did here recently an offer of

Edited by Kinell