Changing From 05 To 07 Beta 250

dougie pumpkin

no..its just that everyone is too jealous to reply!!! :D:D

I guess if I had the cash I would definately do the change if only coz the 07 LOOKS so good,.....BUT...to be completely honest with you, I now ride an 05, and I dont reckon its any better than my previous 02!!.....but, with that comment, you must factor in that a. Im only a clubman rider b. my 05 is a 270 and my 02 was a 250, and I think the 250 suits me better...and c. my 02 had no flywheel weight on it, I havent had any time to remove the one on my 05 yet, but when I do, i think i will like it alot more.

WHATEVER...

go for it!..you never no when the missus will be so obliging again eh!!! :)

I thought you used to have an 02 Stu, I've had an 01 250 and an 02 250......I'm thinking of getting another one this summer, probably be an 04 200 or 250.

My mate Buzz has an 05 270 and I found it a bit too powerfull for what I need......what the crack with the flywheel weights?...I presume if you take the weight off it will rev quicker (and maybe spin easier too?)....as for the 07's, they do look very nice.

Take it you have now turned to expert then if you are getting a 270 :D Doind the stocksbridge on the 28th... you up for it ????

I will only turn expert after ive got my figure hugging one piece lycra beta suit :) Is the stocksbridge trial a road trial ? if it is I wont be doing it as Im not R R. I will however be observing so no sly dabs , using trees for balance etc etc but I will open to bribes so tell Ben to bring plenty of spends...seems a bit quiet on the trial front over the next few weeks so theres plenty of time to find that 8th gear eh :D

cheers

Edited by leggins

I will only turn expert after ive got my figure hugging one piece lycra beta suit :D Is the stocksbridge trial a road trial ? if it is I wont be doing it as Im not R R. I will however be observing so no sly dabs , using trees for balance etc etc but I will open to bribes so tell Ben to bring plenty of spends...seems a bit quiet on the trial front over the next few weeks so theres plenty of time to find that 8th gear eh :)

cheers

Not looking forward to seeing you in a one piece and then declaring :D As far as i know its a road trial..... How many pints will it be for ALL cleans :D Think we going up to Dean Head on Sunday . Come up if you not doing anything :D

Edited by Dougie Pumpkin

Not looking forward to seeing you in a one piece and then declaring :) As far as i know its a road trial..... How many pints will it be for ALL cleans :D Think we going up to Dean Head on Sunday . Come up if you not doing anything :D

dean head sounds ok on sunday . what time will you be there ? I will have a word with the Mexican and the crapper to see what they are up to. Wait till you see the summer cut off version.....nice :D

dean head sounds ok on sunday . what time will you be there ? I will have a word with the Mexican and the crapper to see what they are up to. Wait till you see the summer cut off version.....nice :D

About 10ish, keep a look out on here and i will confirm, ot PM me your mobile and i will txt you....

Wait till you see the summer cut off version.....nice :)

Does it look a little like this???

:D thats going to be probably over dressed for him :D