Ssdt Marketing

Andy

Was in my local last night and spotted a beer mat advertising a Scottish brewery. The slogan on it would make a perfect slogan for the Scottish:

"It's not rain, just beer you haven't drunk yet"

:blush:

Is that an inference that it can be damp in Fort William..... :(

unfortunately we don't get running stats for places like the Fort these days they only release the numbers monthly however Glasgow had over 12 inches of rain in November add to that another 10 so far in december, there has been more further North......along with number plates HL will be issuing water wings for May :D

Edited by Slapshot 3

I missed any bad weather in (2003?) Was observing and i'm not telling porkies i got sun stroke in the mountains! My umbrella I used as a paressel, and i was sitting most days with my feet in the flowing water streams to keep cool with shorts on. The best bit was when i got with the sun tan and the other half saying "you've not been to scotland with that sun tan, where you been?" Sounds funny but she didn't beleive me and is caused a few probs until i got the video and found some footage of me observing - all was forgiven.

Andy, don't know what your talking about with that beer mat.

Edited by spud