Bradford Members

toofasttim

This lad does get to Trials all over the place, the first time I met him he was riding in Spain. Although I have seen him riding in the Yorkshire Centre he is not graded as an Expert or an Intermediate. he does however ride the hard course.

He reckons he's graded expert, but nowt on Bradfords site. Also said he's minded for Dougie when Martin broke his arm. Nonetheless helluva nice guy and rides beautifully.

Apparently his aunt's just moved to Cape Town and he'll be spending more time here. We need a kick up the backside to teach us contemporary (read bouncy) techniques.

James does ride over here occasionally, normally about 8 weeks before the scott trial, and then around christmas time.

He hasn't ridden in enough centre trials to be a recognised expert in yorkshire and i dont know about the Lancashire centre because he does originate from somewhere near Barnoldswick - although he would easily be graded as an expert if he rode more events in Yorkshire.

Sound enough guy when he rides over here though

Yes he is a member of Bradford Club. He was spending a lot of time on the continent with his parents travelling around. On his visits to the UK he would ride trials when and where he could. Rode his 1st Scott 2 years ago and did not disgrace himself.

Over the years he has improved a great deal and I believe would be an acknowledged expert if he rode in a Centre long enough to be graded.

Not bad at hopping and bopping but as we all know hopping sideways in the UK is a 5.