Clerk Of Course Training

bikespace

I couldn't make it to the first training course in November due to work, and admittedly I've had to leave it late to apply for the January course due to my wife's work (nurse shift patterns etc).

I sent the application in a bit before xmas, but its full up (Saturday 13th January).

Does anybody know of anyone who's not able to attend? ACU can let me know possibly next Thursday, but only if people actually cancel rather than not turn up. Sooner I know the better. I still need to arrange send my kids off somewhere for half the day.

Bit of a pain in the butt. I was a National Clerk of Course for last year, and we have a couple of Nationals this year (Novogar and Welsh Championships). Shame to lose it if I can possibly avoid it and it may be awkward later in the year.

Cheers,

Gaz

If Guildford are running a CoC seminar soon, could you send me the info on it, I done my National there in Dec 03 and it's just run out, getting to Rugby is a pain from where I am and expensive too! Many Thanks :wacko:

email me - jamie_clarke28@hotmail.com - and i'll forward your details on to the right people (Peter Burton or Peter Burrell and others) for the next seminar. otherwise PM or phone me (see contact details on the Sidcup website)