Bike Mounts

manxlass

Does anyone know where I could get some bike mounts to use in our Transit van to transport three bikes. They are needed to stop the bikes rolling around and would be used in conjunction with tie downs. Yommee Products do some, but their telephone number is out of service at the moment.

Thanks in advance for your help.

You're probably lucky you've got any comms at all in IOM. Up till last year I dont think you had your link to Ireland, so Manchester was your lifeline.

We've been having a nightmare with IOM all day, among other areas. Think its a biggy.

Manxlass

Have emailed you a mobile number for YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE

Thanks guys for all your help. TooFastTim, like the picture. Will show it to my other half and see what he thinks. Bit cheaper than the YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE product, but I get the feeling he will go with the YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE all the same.

Has anyone used the bike mounts from YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE? If so, what are they like?