First Trials Bike

cg125

I think I've decided on a Beta Rev3 200 as my first trials bike, having read good reviews of the Betas and taking into account what people have said on the "What's wrong with 200s" thread!

I'm going to look at one that's advertised here: http://www.trialscentral.com/classifieds/d...php?siteid=2255

Anything I should look out for? Anyone know this bike?

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Here's an update if anyone is interested.

I took the bike to Mike at Motomerlin to have it checked over and serviced. He found quite a few bits that needed attention, but nothing too major. On top of the normal service bits it needed new pads and a rear wheel bearing, as well as a kill switch. The throttle body was cracked, so that was replaced too. All this for what seems to me a very reasonable

Edited by cg125

As long as you enjoyed it cg, thats the main thing :D its a very addictive sport, you may soon be like and me an dad, out at least twice a week in the winter, 5 days in the summer, totally skint from lack of income from doing no work and telling all sorts of lies to the wives and bosses.