He's Done It Again!

cota kid

I don't think so, but for the indoor trial Montesa has a very good weapon now. Last years Dougie and Fuji didn't manage to win indoor trials with the 4RT on such impressive way.

But in the real (outdoor) trials he has also a big chance to win.

i been there yesturday.

it is the one of the best shows that i have seen! :wacko:

espessially i like those moment when Raga broke his exhaust tube in the final.

i never thought that Bou can ride that good in the indoor!

i think Montesa will sell more bikes after that ...

Surely this puts an end to the sage "Can 4 strokes complete with 2 stokes".

So I guess Dougie not being on the podium is down to him rather than bike.

Huge shame but he's still fighting so there's hope.

Can't take anything away from Toni, what a star!!!

Surely this puts an end to the sage "Can 4 strokes complete with 2 stokes".

I doubt it even though it was never an issue.

Rob Shepherd successful in the 70s on the Honda, Lejeune 3x World Champ in the 80s on the 360. Lejeune and Saunders successful again on the RTL Monos winning world rounds but no championship this time. Dougie winning the first outdoor world round on the 4RT and maybe the title but for injuries. Fujinama winning more rounds than anyone in the world rounds last year. Yep, those 4 strokes really struggle.

On the indoor circus, Fuji has always been hit or miss and lacked consistency whereas Doug, at one time the most consistent of them all, ever, is probably now past what it takes to win again indoors, consistently at least (and people seem to forget he lost both titles when on the 2 stroke) So it's hard to guess at whether it is rider or bike - as let's face it, none of us actually know, how can we. Indoors is hardly an even playing field anyway as the Spanish riders get far more exposure and practise on the sections than anyone else so they ought to win. Whether Bou wins again all season on the 4RT indoors doesn't matter, he has proved twice, by a large margin, that it can.

I not agree. :beer:

Well, Toni was a hit at the St-Petersburg event, but he had shown ALL HIS BEST while his rivals have not reached their limit. Raga was upset by the breakage, everything had bored Caby on a half way to a podium. If they really wanted, they could do more than already did.

I believe Raga can rise once again