Trials Tough One

judyf

does anyone know if there is going to be anymore of the trials enduro/tough one events? or was this a one off? couldnt make it to this event, from what i hear it was a good event and had alot of interest, anyone know owt?

Hi, I wont be doing it again far too easy for me and i was on my TLR250, roll on the 2008 Paris Dakar!!!! or the next Border Classic Trial :beer::unsure::D Slippery!!!

Which bit was too easy? It looked pretty tough in the videos. Be interesting to try it on a GS1200 :D

By the way... Thanks very much to Ian for posting the video's, it makes a nice change to see something as different as this.

Edited by scorpa3

Hi all

There is not going to be a "tough one" until next January.

However at selected WOR hare scrambles there is going to be an hour long sprint trial running on a shorter version of the track. So hopefully it will be quite interesting.

Cheers

Scott

Hi all

I read it in a WOR press release a month or so ago. They have not announced any dates yet so we will have to keep an eye out.

I only ride time trials (what they are calling sprint trials) and enduros so I will certainly be looking out for exact dates and having a go.

Cheers

Scott