Directions To Hope Farm Longframlington

Guest sherco dude

Enough with all the map rubbish. Get to longframlington, turn left and head to rothbury and you cant miss the place. Its up a farm road which you turn right onto at a very sharp left hand bend. There are always flags there and i'm sure if you get lost you will be able to follow some other lost sole!

Guest sherco dude

i went it was a good trial i found the sections hard my first trial was rookhope and i tried sections there and every other trial ive been to ive done no sections i realy need to start doing them are you going on boxing day seaton delaval motor club any one know what that is like ;)

I've ridden it a couple of times, when I've been up with the inlaws for Xmas.

The most noticeable thing was the weather - slightly cool up on them Cheviots.

Not sure if its the same venue, but it was in a little quarry, quite a compact course, nothing mad, only on the Expert/Inter route.

I hadn't planned to take my bike up this year, but its sounds tempting. Anyone know the weather forecast for Boxing Day ?

Guest sherco dude

sounds good well the whole family want to come with me and me dad so i dunno if i want to :D erm its in a quarry at wards hill between Pauperhaugh and Forestburngate so will see you there who ever is going ;)

The most noticeable thing was the weather - slightly cool up on them Cheviots.

It was a little bracing last year (slightly damp too), but the year before it was positively balmy.

At least 1

It was a little bracing last year (slightly damp too)

slight understatment.....rain horizontal,about 60 miles an hour on the top,but a little better in the quarry.

Was talking to eric last year and we both agreed ,no matter what the weather,it was better than taking our wives shopping at the metro centre....