Hawkstone 2007

Andy

Ron

you only want the lap dancers there because you know they will end up queing up to give you a tenner for the priviledge of dancing for you.

As we all know, Ron, when your about no woman is safe, or wants to be.

Go get em Tiger.......................

cheers for that cota kid i new i was doin sumat wrong ha.By the way andrew you have to get them lap dancers not only would you probably get every rider down to the tent!!!! you would be able to charge alot more cash for da tickets. it would not be to hard to set up as there will be a pole in the middle of the tent to hold it up anyway.You would save money on the big screen because you wont need it as no one will be bothered about watching it.The girls would not cost TC anything because they could make so much cash on the dances they do.At the average price for a lapdance being around

cheers for that cota kid i new i was doin sumat wrong ha.By the way andrew you have to get them lap dancers not only would you probably get every rider down to the tent!!!! you would be able to charge alot more cash for da tickets. it would not be to hard to set up as there will be a pole in the middle of the tent to hold it up anyway.You would save money on the big screen because you wont need it as no one will be bothered about watching it.The girls would not cost TC anything because they could make so much cash on the dances they do.At the average price for a lapdance being around

• 2 weeks later...

I think that i am allowed out to play this year if it is alright Mr Andy sir ? I presume that everone still makes complete fools of themselves, and does Ron do the full tour of Hawkstone on the back of the pick up sat on the throne as in the old days ? :D

• 2 weeks later...