Out Of Section Dvd

Hi,

Thanks for the links!

I have downloaded the out of section but when played in windows media player it says in the bottom left by the play button "error connecting to the codec server" and then just plays the music with no picture! I hve tried the vlc player but when installing it it said "error downloading unicows.dll" I then downloaded "The Microsoft Layer for Unicode on Windows 95/98/Me Systems" but this has made no difference! So I can't watch it!

Can anyone help with the problem?

Cheers

Sean

Oh forgot to add that I am running windows millenium! Shocking!

You need the correct codecs! Here with this i've never had a problem with video playback Gordian Knots Codec Pack

Just download and install :banana2:

Hi,

Thanks for the links!

I have downloaded the out of section but when played in windows media player it says in the bottom left by the play button "error connecting to the codec server" and then just plays the music with no picture! I hve tried the vlc player but when installing it it said "error downloading unicows.dll" I then downloaded "The Microsoft Layer for Unicode on Windows 95/98/Me Systems" but this has made no difference! So I can't watch it!

Can anyone help with the problem?

Cheers

Sean

Oh forgot to add that I am running windows millenium! Shocking!

You need the correct codecs! Here with this i've never had a problem with video playback Gordian Knots Codec Pack

Just download and install :banana2:

Cheers bikerdude2006fr! That worked spot on! Awesome video! I'm going to buy the actual DVD now!

Cheers everyone! :blink:

You can view the Out of section DVD trailer without having to download it at TrialsTalk.co.uk

bikerdude2006fr

Will you be riding the 4 day this year?

Hopefully! I am going back to england as soon as the summer hols start and will hopefully get my drivers licence, so if i get that then i will be able to ride :blink: If not then i will be observing again :banana2:

• 3 weeks later...