Herd Of Swms

jbswm

there`s a lot of swm photos on our wedsite..mavt.org..i`m riding a few of my 280s,a79,81,and a82.we got 4or 5 riders on them overhere now.when i started riding again in 2000 i was the lone swm.over time more guys started to get and ride them.i`ve even started to race cross country on a 82 gs swm.after our event i`ll post photos of the rders and there italan junk. i`m just kidding about the junk stuff,i wont ride anything but swm...johnnyb

• 1 month later...

I took a couple pics of the "herd". I think there were about a dozen SWMs there. Unfortunately, only two of us were actually competing.

jbswm brought at least 6 bikes including two MX/cross country bikes. The most interesting one is a French '84 that is a Jumbo frame with a 280 motor.

I ended up with 49 pts on the 2 line riding my 82 240.

Rob

I took a couple pics of the "herd". I think there were about a dozen SWMs there. Unfortunately, only two of us were actually competing.

jbswm brought at least 6 bikes including two MX/cross country bikes. The most interesting one is a French '84 that is a Jumbo frame with a 280 motor.

I ended up with 49 pts on the 2 line riding my 82 240.

Rob

Lets see the photo's Rob. :thumbup:

Here's part of my Herd........might get around to getting a photo of all of them at once one day !!!

MartinYellowSWMs013.jpg

It was indeed a fine day for trialing.

The weather was absolutely perfect. More like October than May.

As Rob said, It's a shame that he and I were the only two SWM riders out in the sections.

Hats off to fellow swim riders Johnny, Greg & Chris. They put together a top notch event.

Have to agree that Johnny's 1984 320 "Jumbo" was awfully nice.

Hope the fellows post some pictures soon.

Bryan

after a lot of work from a lot of people the event came off great.thanks to the landowers for letting us ride on a great spot.thanks for the club members for helping me lay out the sections and there advice on the lines.thanks for keith taylor at mid west swm for his support of swm`s in the usa.thanks to the riders for coming and having a good time riding??.next year it`ll be a little easier.thanks to the cops who let me off with a warning sunday morning when i was going65mph in a 30mph zone.also i would like to thank all the"guys" for keeping trials fun for me ...johnnyb...,...let`s do it again next year...