Herd Of Swms

jbswm

on may 6,2007 on the east coast of the US we are trying to get almost20 swm trials bikes in one spot. that many swms together at a trials hasn`t been seen since the early 80`s.i hope it doesn`t speed up the melting of the ice packs....johnnyb

rob,our new windsor event is being helped by midwest swm.you better show up ,your in the body count..i`m bring all of my and the white boys bikes there. thats 11 trials and gs swms...lots of photos to put on the web...johnnyb

Hey JB

My Ex Bernie Jumbo is all fettled and ready to go after its appearance at the Malvern Classic show - rides as well as my Scorpa!! Big climb down when riding my boggy 240 or revvy 200 or even the good old 280!! Call it spoilt for choice but you just got to love em all . ..(Italian trash a bit strong mate!) Got a few Twinshock trials coming up April May and June - so the Jumbo will get its legs stretched. Getting Bernies earlier Jumbo ready this year so Scrumpyjack can make up a Works Jumbo double at one of the later twinshock trials :-)

You got any pics of your bike you can post? - would appreciate a viewing . . .

You can bust on me anytime mate - all good clean fun :-)

Cheers :D jumbostu :rotfl: