What Happened To Bosis ?

baldilocks

Barcota,

If you look on the ssdt site and them latest news, there is a link into the lastest list, looks like both Bosis and Lenzi have been pulled by TRW, pity.

I would link to it but this useless work PC won't let me.....

Try again

Clicky

Edited by Slapshot 3

So with those two gone I presume the TRW truck for Park Ferme has gone also :)

Is it a case of bring our own Tents and Sarnies now :blink:

Gizza - you are such a pessimist! Bosis and Lenzi have indeed withdrawn their entries - I don't know why, and if I did, it wouldn't be my place to announce it here or anywhere else - but there will definitely be a Montesa truck in the Parc Ferme!

So with those two gone I presume the TRW truck for Park Ferme has gone also :thumbup:

Is it a case of bring our own Tents and Sarnies now :)

Gizza - you are such a pessimist! Bosis and Lenzi have indeed withdrawn their entries - I don't know why, and if I did, it wouldn't be my place to announce it here or anywhere else - but there will definitely be a Montesa truck in the Parc Ferme!

He's just worried because he's terrible at making sarnies :blink:

Out of nine starts in the ssdt we have only had good weather once when my names been on the entry list.

and i'm riding this year, slapshots got a one in nine chance of organising good weather based on my stats !!

surely you get more than one sarnie in nine right though Gizza 5 ?

right now...60/40 erring on the good side looking at past patterns. Then again it could all be ballox come may... :blink:

You can't get the weather right a few days before the event, but here you are several weeks before with a long shot 60/40..................... :)

Knew that would wake you up:

Four options:

1. look at old patterns, similar feb/march pictures and get a rough giude.

2. 10 days out start using ensemble models to get a good idea of what the weather is doing

3. On the run in patterns firm up issue guidance and forecasts

4. or if all else fails......Wait till you can see it over the next hill..... :blink:

Knew that would wake you up:

Four options:

1. look at old patterns, similar feb/march pictures and get a rough giude.

2. 10 days out start using ensemble models to get a good idea of what the weather is doing

3. On the run in patterns firm up issue guidance and forecasts

4. or if all else fails......Wait till you can see it over the next hill..... :)

Typical weather forecast could be starting out sunny, clouding over, with a chance of rain and possible sleat and snow on higher ground. Think you will have covered your back then :blink: