Dear Dom

djdenzil

I sense another "happened on the road...stays on the road" thread..... :blink:

Well sort of, but not really. We realise Trials riders are also humans and have issues from time to time they may want to discuss with a professional "Agony Aunt". We've found one and are considering a "Dear Dom" page where you can submit your "My wife is more interested in her Mills & Boon than in Trials" type problems :)

I sense another "happened on the road...stays on the road" thread..... :blink:

Well sort of, but not really. We realise Trials riders are also humans and have issues from time to time they may want to discuss with a professional "Agony Aunt". We've found one and are considering a "Dear Dom" page where you can submit your "My wife is more interested in her Mills & Boon than in Trials" type problems ;)

:thumbup:

Ah well, she's sorted. Two new books (not M&Bs) and a cushion (blow up :) ) for those cold damp rocks....????

PS she says she's reading this over my shoulder and all those comments are accumulating into a thick ear Andy, she says you can't hide all week!!!!!!! She knows what the scooby looks like

Dear DeeJayDenzil,

to be honest DJ rumour has it your performance has never been any good!!

Redecorate your bedsit and try some retail therapy. Buy that 300 Future Trial Racing Montesa.

It won't matter that your performance is still rubbish, as you will have the best factory trick bike in the North East and more mates than you've ever wanted.