Oil Petrol Mix

73anth

i use 80ml of tts to 5 litres of super unleaded! Works good! I always like what bigwig says on here in that there is no competition for using the least amont of oil! And for me where I am not always hard on the throttle I feel this is plenty!

B the way this is for a gasgas 125!

Cheers then!

Sean

Isn't that Slapewath, at the Charltons?

Have always used a 50:1 ratio, mineral oil (Pennzoil) - never had a problem, I wouldn't like to mix any leaner. Synthetic works very well on motocross/racing motors where the motors are at high RPM, trials motors don't usually run up to ultra high revs for long periods of time.

Bye, PeterB.

Isn't that Slapewath, at the Charltons?

Have always used a 50:1 ratio, mineral oil (Pennzoil) - never had a problem, I wouldn't like to mix any leaner. Synthetic works very well on motocross/racing motors where the motors are at high RPM, trials motors don't usually run up to ultra high revs for long periods of time.

Bye, PeterB.

yea, just over the road. think the pubs called the fox & hound.

i ran my beta at 100:1 but i run my sherco at 80:1 been thinking of doing the same with my sherco (100:1) it smokes plenty at 80, i mix 1.5 gallons of 93 oct. pump gas with .5 gal. of vp red racing fuel, mostly for the good smell but i like to be right around 98 to 100 octane, it worked great for my beta even though people say 100:1 is nuts for a 99 techno, so it should work fine in my 06 sherco 2.9, i rev my bike quite a bit and it never let me down or acted up, but it is always best to mix a bit more oil than not enough!..............................john