Ford Trials Transport

taff

I just finished this tonnaeu cover/Ramp for my F150 short box. All Aluminum (Aluminium for folks back home) checker plate tonnaeu cover & light bar.

The ramp is double slide as the bed rails are about 4'6" & the bed length is only 5'6", so a double slide ramp out of grip strut is welded to the under side of the tonnaeu cover. Fully lockable (as the OEM tailgate is lockable).

I have more pics but have to get them uploaded tonight & will post more pics if anyones interested.

This picture was taken on the way back home from the Outlaw round 1 on Vancouver island last Monday. Pictures in Jasper ational Park with the Rockies in the background.

Truck%20_amp_%20Bikes.jpg

This is the Ramp inside:

2007_0415JoeBrownTrial20070122.JPG

I'm guessing you mean the hockey team rather than just Canadian flags?

Where does Canuck come from anyway???

Cover looks great - never seen anyone do that, but if I'd thought of that a few years ago I may well have bought a crew cab. I have nowhere to keep a normal tonneau cover really and needed some boot space.

Just seeing Daves truck in the background brings back good memories, and jealousy for you lucky buggers. Maybe one day, but not looking like it's going to be soon. :o

Edited by bikespace

• 1 month later...

well... now..

i think i'll just use my goldwing and a harbor freight flatbed trailer.

saw a picture on the web somewheres, a guy with same trailer and a wing, i thought !? hummm... i have a wing and a trailer...??

now all i need is a trials bike.

weet :beer:

Weet,

With gas prices on the rise here in the US, I have considered outfitting my little 250 ninja with a trailer hitch. 55MPG right now, with a trailer I should still get well over 40MPG :beer: