Wct Updates, Loop 1

city trials

Just running through the results, I think what Alexz has done is truly remarkable. He's a stocky guy and that 125 has to work some to get him over those classes of obstacles and yet he completely dominated very very good riders.

This round - Gubian scored a credible 53 for 4th place and you would say being close to Browny was an achievement in itself, but when Alexz nearly halved his score on the second lap it is just completely outstanding. It just shows how fast the lad is progressing

Very well done Alexz :thumbup:

Just running through the results, I think what Alexz has done is truly remarkable. He's a stocky guy and that 125 has to work some to get him over those classes of obstacles and yet he completely dominated very very good riders.

This round - Gubian scored a credible 53 for 4th place and you would say being close to Browny was an achievement in itself, but when Alexz nearly halved his score on the second lap it is just completely outstanding. It just shows how fast the lad is progressing

Very well done Alexz :thumbup:

Talking to yourself again Ian :)

I would echo those sentiments, it is a truly remarkable feat but I think he is showing us he is a pretty remarkable young rider. I think we could see something special when he comes to terms with the 300 Gasser, realistically though we'll get the best guide when Mr Honda goes knocking on the door.

Agreed, very well done Alexz

About that time for sure Craig, He'll be tough tomorrow if he keeps his head screwed on straight!

In Guatemala, the girls, they clean your windshield with their panties, even for a third place gringo piloto! :thumbup:

When they clean the windshield, windscreen as we like to call it in England, are they still wearing the panties? I knew I should have gone.