Williams Sisters

brian r

Hey Jay,

Nice pic of you and Dennis banging bars in Cycle News.

For those of you that didn't catch it, there's a article on a vintge motocross race in WA and the picture used is that of two trials riders, Dennis Sweeten & Jay.

What are the odds that un unrelated event, having nothing to do with trials, would pull up that pic.

VERY COOL!

Ringo: That does it I'm gonna have to start reading cycle news! I also remember when the Williams sisters were very young. Now they are trials superstars and I get nervous talking to them. I happened to be walking a section at Oregon natl. on day 2 last year, when they were there and then I nervously rushed through the section with a flailing squid like three. They are just the coolest! I had to race ahead on the loop so I wouldn't keep flailing.

post-4-1083545855.jpg

Edited by JayLael

Hey R2...........Scrumpy? & It was you that said

explains why the locals look and act like they do..!!
:D Can any one hear a banjo? Hey Steve! gets kinda scary now when Bob comes over? eh?...

I gotta say I have been drinking with the best, from all over the world............but!!!!!

Steve's pretty good.. But he is a big guy & can hold is own (thankfully). But there's this little welsh guy we have up here where we live in igloo's. Who must have hollow legs. Can that Outlaw put them away? Welsh man though.........."Ahhhh, that explains it". I hear you say.

Sorry Ringo I love you're posts but ..... I will open a can o' worms here & admit................ Americans can't drink!! No need to make excuses we all know. Best left at that I guess

Later

Well there you have it. Americans can't drink.

I guess we simply know where to draw the line. You seem to have trouble drawing the line because your shopping cart full of bags that sits in the driveway to your cardboard box has a bent wheel. If you stop drinking long enough to sober up halfway you might figure out that all those empty beer cans you have lying in your backyard at the dump could generate enough revenue for you to buy yourself a shower and shave at the truck stop down the street and then you'd be on your way to financial freedom as you begin washing windshields for a quarter and then moving up to the big time selling oranges at the intersection. Trust me, the sign that you hold up everyday that says "will work for canadian beer" really isn't the way to go.

Good Lord, have some self respect :D