Idmcc Round 2

oceanvibe

Probably about ten places above me!!

It's possibly on the idmcc website, or failing that will be on the next newsletter. Are you going to the Scottish??

Just checked the website...no joy!

Alternatively ,you could email them, or maybe big john has some inside information.

Edited by monty-python

Quote from Tecno (Sandy George) to me before the trial:

"I'm going to thrash you at this trial!"

Extract of the score's taken from Inverness website.

Novice. Neil Crawford 36 (most cleans), Paul Major 36, Donald MacPhie 43, Neil Maclennan 46, Nigel Robertson 51, Richard Bain 57, Gordon Graham 68, Mark Booth 69 (most cleans), Donald Macdonald 69, Steven Macphee 73, Graham Allan 84, James Simpson 88, Kenny Macdougall 104 (most cleans), Kenny Foggo 104, Michel Williamson 105, Lee Major 107, Allan Macdougall 115.

Youth "A". Andrew Macneil 23, Craig Middleton 41, Sandy George 82.

Well done Sandy, you "thrashed" me good and proper! B)

every time i go on to search for the results it keeps cuming up with a page with results from a trial on febuary 15th and not tomkrasky results

ca any one help me find the full results page :D

Quote from Tecno (Sandy George) to me before the trial:

"I'm going to thrash you at this trial!"

Extract of the score's taken from Inverness website.

Novice. Neil Crawford 36 (most cleans), Paul Major 36, Donald MacPhie 43, Neil Maclennan 46, Nigel Robertson 51, Richard Bain 57, Gordon Graham 68, Mark Booth 69 (most cleans), Donald Macdonald 69, Steven Macphee 73, Graham Allan 84, James Simpson 88, Kenny Macdougall 104 (most cleans), Kenny Foggo 104, Michel Williamson 105, Lee Major 107, Allan Macdougall 115.

Youth "A". Andrew Macneil 23, Craig Middleton 41, Sandy George 82.

Well done Sandy, you "thrashed" me good and proper! :D

Techno got bet. Wait till i rub my eyes oh it right it ture Techno got bet WOW this is a big shock.

Gavin

Boofont you have my full backing and if i ever see you i'll buy you a pint for betting Techno.