Mathews Brickyard

jack_h

Now then jack it would be easy to tell you but its about time you sorted this finding places yourself, meant in a kind way.

I will give you an os map reference and I'm betting your school has map 165 so here goes.

sp 945 050

let me know.............

Now then jack it would be easy to tell you but its about time you sorted this finding places yourself, meant in a kind way.

I will give you an os map reference and I'm betting your school has map 165 so here goes.

sp 945 050

let me know.............

just had a look round though 165 is a bit far south for our area so could not find it :D

What do you mean weather permitting - Riding the Brickyard when it is wet is a 'real experience' ! :D

i retired from the last trial after hurting my rib earlier in the week. Ive just got over it and don't want to be knackering it before the berko round on the 27th. if i don't ride im going to go and practice

Been riding up there on and off (more off than on) for at least 25 years, and I don't remember riding one dry event.

I normally get there on autopilot, but looking at the map - http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=49...p=newsearch.srf

I think its the 1st or 2nd right after the pub heading towards Buckland Common.

Normally good events, always a good opportunity to decoke your motor up there when its wet :D

Maybe not the place to go if you aren't feeling 100%