Polish World Round

montman

It is 30km south of Krakow.

One tip - get the strongest insect repellent you can get hold of and smear yourself in it before going near any of the sections. God knows what they are, but they're about the size of wasps and bite even through clothing.

I rode in a biketrial world rd in the early 90's and they looked after me so well, was a briliant place and its a lot more 'westernised' than when i last went. That may be good or not depending on how you look at it!? Andy's right about them though, i hardly had any flesh left when i got back to the uk.

Got 2 marriage proposals as well which scared the life out of me as a 16 yr old..... :beer:

Why were they Polish truck drivers?

Worse drivers are definately in uK...where theres just too many rules, and drivers expecting others to follow them.

Places with less rules are much better I reckon...then everyone looks out for themselves...

SOrry...got off topic..but glad I got that off me chest :beer:

I've only been to Poland once but thought it was fantastic...go, go go...and the girls are loverly!

Yes....actually the Portugese can be pretty scarey. But still reckon UK is worse. China is just FUN!!!...specially if you go out at night with the Fai Jai's (boy racers)...they have this game where they dont race, but they drive as close to each other as they can.....funny stuff...and when they DO have their illegal races, there are some rather interesting prizes!!! :beer: ...(i;ll leave that to the imagination!)

MONTman..

to get back on subject...

You might want to hook up with Oscar Osika. He rides some south midland events.....nice guy, and he's polish. I'm sure he'll be going, in fact, I think he might be minding for Tadeusz.

If you see him at a trial...just ask him..he's a top bloke and I;m sure he would help you out.

Wish I could join you!!..maybe next time.

I think out of all the world rounds..if I had a choice, that would be the one Id go to.

I think he ...but more so his bike!, are in Poland for a while to do the Polish championship. I know he is coming back to UK next week, but if you see him at an event he will probably be watching or observing rather than riding.

If I speak to him soon, I'll ask him if he has any advice.