Indoor Championship

Andy

Can Dougie reclaim the Indoor crown?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Can Dougie reclaim the Indoor crown?

• Yeah, he'll do it
    • It'll be close
    • No, Raga will keep it
    • Don't rule out Cabestany
    • I am Nigel Dabster and I'm a bit thick so I don't know

I hate to say it but my head says that Raga will win it because of his riding style not that he should making silly childish comments like he has been.

My heart on the other hand says Dougie will win it surely the greatest trials rider of all time, so go prove my head wrong Scoot.

;)

Can Dougie reclaim the Indoor crown?

Yeah, he'll do it, because he wants it back bad and a good start always helps and Sheffields next and afterloosing there he wants that even more and that means he'll do it, BUT It'll be close. Then again no, Raga will keep it, if he wins in sheffield andof course don't rule out Cabestany. ;)

Is that why sheffield is going to be brilliant?

Where do I put the don't know on the voting?

Guest olly_sherco

I really hope Lampkin wins it, but I think Raga may be feeling confident after his win in Hong Kong.

If Raga wins in Sheffield I think there will be no stoping him from then on, because his riding style is ideal for indoor trials.

If Lampkin wins in Sheffield I think it will give him a big boost for the rest of the championship.

Lampkin isn't as confident indoors as he used to be I think, partly because now he is older then he was when he first started racking up the indoor championships, but you never know, didnt seem to show in Monzo.

Thank you,

Daniel.