Practice In West Yorkshire

betarick

Hi,i live in huddersfield and i end up at the flappits when i can't do the full day (over your way) but it's a bit flat.So if your prepared to travel their is a place next to the tong garden center in bradford or if you really want a full day (and i mean full) try the cowm quarry at rochdale,both cost a couple quid so don't go with an empty pocket. Ps dolly p at the burger van (alllllrightttt).

If you want to go to Tong be sure to ring Rebbecca first on 07951177035. Its the Parkwood Off Road centre so if there is another event on you may have a wasted journey. Also you could join the Horsforth Club (

Hi,i live in huddersfield and i end up at the flappits when i can't do the full day (over your way) but it's a bit flat.So if your prepared to travel their is a place next to the tong garden center in bradford or if you really want a full day (and i mean full) try the cowm quarry at rochdale,both cost a couple quid so don't go with an empty pocket. Ps dolly p at the burger van (alllllrightttt).

a couple of quid...it s atenner pal although it is a good day out i did prefer addingham though :banana2:

I think the days of the cheap practice area is now gone.It is now at the stage where the landowners who allowed practice and organised trials are starting to realise that if they allow practice they come under the 14/28 rule which will mean that they may not be able to run organised trials.

Perhaps if some of you contacted your clubs to see if they (your club) can arrange some form of financiall help from the Goverment and/or local council. Or even better obtain all the forms etc that are required get all the details that will be needed (eg spare land not being used) and go to your next club meeting fully armed and assist the commmittee in geting the ball rolling.

We wont get anywhere just moaning or asking for details of practice areas on forums.

Our club had 2 practice areas and in both cases the landowners have pulled the plug due to the 14/28 day ruling.