Aberfeldy 2 Day Regs?

craig10

Hey guys! Although it says entries close on the 12th, we have decided to keep it open later. Get your entries in asap as it prommises to be a great weekend. Was out looking at new sections last weekend and there are some really nice new ones! JenX

Bought my tent today Jen....all set now! Tent, check. Sleeping bag, check. Vodka, check. :D

Mairi, You should put something hard in the bottom of your sleeping bag (no jokes please) so you bang your head on it and get back in the feet first this time.

Sue, I can only agree with part of your statement. I don't like vodka but dont mind the other.

Mairi, You should put something hard in the bottom of your sleeping bag (no jokes please) so you bang your head on it and get back in the feet first this time.

Cheeky....! Methinks you're confusing me with my rather over-inebriated sister! :D

Just off the phone to the Man In Charge, and it's going to be a fab weekend - not only a two-day trial on some of the best ground in Scotland, but there's also going to be a big campsite, food up for grabs, a live band, and ... wait for it ... a bar on the campsite! How good is that, eh?!! And to top it all, there's bacon rolls for breakfast too! :o

Nice one Perth & DMC! :)

forecast not too good :o

but after monday at the scottish anything will be good weather. :)

managed to drag an old mate out who hasnt ridden a trial for 17 years - he's dug out his old riding gear (and it was out of date then!) and borrowed a bike - so if you see a farmer type in 1980s riding gear give him a cheer - he'll probably beat us all as he was a reasonable rider then (dont tell him i said that)

I'd really love to go to this :) but this is my last weekend before the really busy World round month comes up with 4 rounds in 5 weeks plus the TC bash at Hawkers to sort out. I'm going to have to do the dutiful son bit this weekend and visit the folks :D

I'm off to find a "jealous" smiley... :o

Yup camping available from the Friday night. Not sure about food on the Friday but the rumours are true... there is going to be a band and a bar on Saturday. And a pig on a spit, my Dad seems to be getting overly excited about?!? Weather up here is looking very changeable! We have had sunshine this afternoon but tonight we had a mega thunder storm and it is now back to being ok.

forecast not too good :o

but after monday at the scottish anything will be good weather. :)

managed to drag an old mate out who hasnt ridden a trial for 17 years - he's dug out his old riding gear (and it was out of date then!) and borrowed a bike - so if you see a farmer type in 1980s riding gear give him a cheer - he'll probably beat us all as he was a reasonable rider then (dont tell him i said that)

Is that James then Mark? Would be good to see him out again.

Well what can I say? Can only blame the weather man! Thank you to everyone who stuck around on Saturday I hope you enjoyed the day and the night! We went out on Sunday to lift the cards and it was pretty exciting trying to get them out of the burn when we were thigh (or more) deep in water. The comming down the route for the Saturday was even better, definately the new sport of bike surfing! Again thank you to everyone! Jenx