Pwk 24mm Flatslide Carby

neo

Hi All,

Has anyone ever fitted a PWK 24mm FLATSLIDE CARBY to their Trilas bike?

I've fitted a PWK 28mm to my old Sherco. But was told, at the time, that the PWK 28mm, being bigger than the 26mm Dellorto, That the low-end power would not be as consitent....something to do with the speed of the air going through the Carb. :(

Anyway the PWK 24 looks very much like the PWK 28. But maybe a bit shorter in height. Which I thought might be good to fit to a Beta too.

What do you think?

Best of balance.

Neo

Hi

The smallest Keihin Pwk carb is the 28mm one, there are a few copy's of the keihin carb out there and some of them do a 24mm version for scoters and other similar bikes.

Personally I think the bottom end response is better with the Pwk 28 than the dellorto phbl 26.

I think a 24mm carb will limit the max revs by quite a bit.

Chris

Seem i once seen a listing for PWK 24 and 26 in a parts illustration and always wondered. I would think it was the same basic body with smaller bore.

I always thought a 24 would work well on a 125 or 200 if it fit!

That body barely fits the big bore Shercos and would be a real cram on a shorter 125 cyl. Although it has been done I hear. :(