Where Is Everybody?

toofasttim

We had a bit of a get-together last night. Myself, Ishy, Perce, Kinell, Bigfoot, Boofont, Monty Python, Duck Wizard, Vinnied and Stuhrc (apologies if I forgot anybody else!) and several beers were consumed :D

We had a bit of a get-together last night. Myself, Ishy, Perce, Kinell, Bigfoot, Boofont, Monty Python, Duck Wizard, Vinnied and Stuhrc (apologies if I forgot anybody else!) and several beers were consumed :D

Oh Vinnie came over too did he? How's DuckWizards Cagiva coming along?

I'm not sure how he's getting on with it but he did thank you and credit you with the only help he got.

It p*ssed down all day Tuesday and up 'til Wednesday Lunch time. In all the years I've been going over I've seldom seen folks so wet, muddy and unhappy at the end of a days trials as they were getting back to Parc Ferme on Tuesday evening. Some riders had to be taken back in a van at between 8 & 9pm after the police stopped them for not having lights. Many time based exclusions that night.

Some riders had to be taken back in a van at between 8 & 9pm after the police stopped them for not having lights. Many time based exclusions that night.

Sounds like the Dakar this year. Is Neville (owner of the farm in Durbanville on which you rode John) riding? Three entries in the Dakar and three times timebarred. Sounds like he might be influencing things.

I feel sorry for Ken. You'd think that info would be easier to get hold of.

Hows the "househunting" going? I was pleasantly surprised at the rates.