Tennessee National

city trials

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's all this about a press bib? In the middle of someone riding section 11 Saturday on the steep hillside that was section 2 of the world round, I see some clown in a press bib tumbling ass over teakettle down the hill (guess who!?!). Camera was saved, photographer seemed a bit dingy but I think he was already like that. Wish we would've had video.

dan

p.s. good job Craig

Edited by dbrown

Craig:

thanks for the great picture of Ray and the 4T Beta. I'll have to check all the results now and see how he got on with it! Tell Pat to keep hard at it!!!! Remember, the key is to ride like you want to win, not like you're afraid of losing 1st place! :D

Steve

DanSalton Posted Today, 01:00 PM

QUOTE(City Trials @ Jun 17 2007, 07:08 AM)

Trivia time.

Patrick? He never tucks anything in.

I have to agree, never seen a picture of Smage with his shirt tucked in.

Also good job Will Ibsen, moving up every round :D

That was a fun read Dan S.. Thanks. To watch that battle unfold live was simply what trials is all about. Those three put on one heck of a show yesterday. Right to the very bitter end. I'm surprised, with that horde of media, all I could find on this event was your story.

I'll send you some photos I didn't publish here for your site. I like to not cheat Andy and give copies that have already published here.

Did you get your shirt yet Dan S.?

And for Dan Brown, Barb and all at TTC, once again, (except for the 20 foot tumble) thanks for a great event. Note on the fall. leRiche didn't ask for a re-ride, so I guess it didn't bother him too much.

Thanks, and any photos you can send me Craig would be mucho appreciated. Especially if they are of Patrick or other Wisconsinites. :D

I called RYP and ordered several things, and they said they'd include my World Fund t-shirt with that order. I should be sporting it at Polo this weekend. Thanks for setting that up.

Edited by DanSalton

Craig, That was a scary fall, but funny after you got up.

The shirt is positively Patrick! I noticed it saturday and wondered if that was Ryans sense of humor.

Saturday I rode the mav tv guys around to film. So I got to see alot of the pro action. All have amazing skills! Then sunday I checked section 3. It had three big rock climbs, very cool with front row seats.