New Zealand Trials?

nickc

Hi Mike,

sorry I didn't get a chance to say goodbye when I left in May. I really miss Sunday mornings up the Waimak. I'm coming back in October so I'll catch up with you and Mel then. When are yuo going to get a nice clean four stroke?

Kev

Kev, will catch up then.

Mike.

Edited by sirsherco1

• 2 weeks later...

NZ trials riders are some of the friendlyest riders you can ever hope to meet especially that sirsherco chap, he loaned me his twin shock to ride in Christchurch, most enjoyable. Still waiting for him to change his name to Sirscorpa though..................

You'll find most Australasia clubs are pretty close nit and family orientated similar to the UK clubs in the 70's, have you thought about Western Australia if you can't get into NZ, plenty of work around here!

• 2 weeks later...
NZ trials riders are some of the friendlyest riders you can ever hope to meet especially that sirsherco chap, he loaned me his twin shock to ride in Christchurch, most enjoyable. Still waiting for him to change his name to Sirscorpa though..................

You'll find most Australasia clubs are pretty close nit and family orientated similar to the UK clubs in the 70's, have you thought about Western Australia if you can't get into NZ, plenty of work around here!

Na, sherco forever, just pulled my motor down after 6 years of pretty strong use, absoloutely mint, 1 seal was all it needed, but am replacing three bearings and seals and the rings, not bad considering it was previously owned by a nz champ who only knew one throttle settling,BBRRRAAARRRPPP, full noise only. The bore was perfect and there was a miniscule bit of blowby past the rings. Guess what the next one will be ? Cheers from NZ.