Abergavenny Abcd

money muncher

The "A" class riders are 16 years old, yes? and cleaver enough to understand the game

lets say you are an "A" class rider, North Yorkshire Lad

Now lets say you were the last away, 1 rider per min, that 24 mins

Say 6 mins to first Sub, now 30 mins have passed

Now give yourself 15 mins to inspect the sub, and a couple of mins to ride it, now 47 mins have gone.

You have just left the first sub 3 mins before the second rider starts his bike, you now have 5hrs 13 mins to complete the other 35

So there nobody to blame but yourself.

You are to blame "it a mind game"

The "A" class riders are 16 years old, yes? and cleaver enough to understand the game

Now give yourself 15 mins to inspect the sub, and a couple of mins to ride it, now 47 mins have gone.

You have just left the first sub 3 mins before the second rider starts his bike, you now have 5hrs 13 mins to complete the other 35

You obviously haven't bothered reading the previous posts, re-read and come back when you understand. Obviously age does not bring knowledge or understanding.

Birds of a feather should exspect to have there feathers roughed up when theres a cookoo in the nest.

I think cuckoo, (I've corrected your spelling), sums it up perfectly. I don't think replying further to you would be productive.

woohoo.gif

Edited by Telecat

Hands up you got my weak spot, and I have touched a nerve, but know I am a Cockoo you are a Great Tit and all the other sprogs are out of the nest, feed me, go on feed me, I am as big as you now but soon I will be four or five times as big, feed me some more, now, go on and not eat any yourself.

I will let you know just how hard it is working to pay the kids cost, you tight old git, it was not my idear to get a big motor home, you done that to keep up with the Jones's no sorry thats all down to Wiggy that Jullian Wigg, he started it now its a circus, but not in the Adults the British championships the car park looks like a Club trial, Feed me more and be quick about it I need to keep warm it's cold and windy and wet on these moors, feed me, feed me. I will give you something to work for keep on winging about the costs that parents put into taking us around the circus year after year just shouting and us to do what you could never do, feed me I hungry and make sure it's not that Paster muck I want steak and lots of it. Next you are going to pay for me to fly, South and I dont mean Money Munchers South, I meen all the way we are doing the World, and you are paying, get it, feed me again.

I will be back, and I will be out to find your nest again, Tit, you wont get time to write to the ACU to get practicing stoped you will be to nackered, feed me, feed me again.

In my opinion the only major thing wrong was the time being too short A 6hr limit would even have cancelled out the anomally of the B,s jumping half a lap.

Why do I say time was short? Because you dont usually get top 3 riders in these type of events asking for fives because they are short of time and still getting penaltiies. Some of thes lads have 40/50/60 British Championship rounds under their belt and very rarely get caught on time so it is unlikely to be lack of experiance. Besides if I had set them out I would like to see the aces have ago at them rather than be forced toride passed it to the observer collect a five then off to the next one.

So if the club is reading this thanks for a great trial,please dont let this deter you.

In my opinion the sections were the right severity for a british championship,the venue and observing was good. Just another half hour and if you like B,s do all the sections in order andyou would have a trial beyond sensible criticism.

Who said i was in A class and who said i spent 3/4 of an hour looking at the first sub!!!!!? the reason i was out of time was because of A class riders clogging up sections which is what was being discussed, so therefore not my fault :wub:

Chris, I never said you were a class, lad

I said THE "A" CLASS then I said LETS SAY YOU ARE "A" CLASS RIDER only to let everbody see the time that was lost its alway been like that when the first subs a stiff one.

I never ment this for the "B" Class, Sorry.