Trail & Enduro Bike Trial.

scorpa3

As far as tyres are concerned, the rules stipulate that a rear trials tyre must be fitted. At our event you (probably) would get away with a very road orientated trail tyre if you had a 17" rear wheel on the bike due to the fact that all trials tyres are 18" but definately no enduro/mx knobblies I'm afraid.

We will make the OK Supreme LDT bigger and better next year. I'm sorry for all the riders who had entered but the Solihull (false) scare was just the final straw for our land owners and you can't really blame them.

Thanks for your support.

Pete

This is a bit of the point of this thread and my apologises for this question.

I have a 2004 CRF250X. To make the bike road legal i need a brake light and dipped beam (so i've been told). The bike has lights which appear to run of some kind on dynomo and theres a rear and front light which are constantly on when the bike is running but no brake light or dipped beam facilites. There is also no way of switching the lights off. Q: How would i wiring in a rear brake light and are there any kits. How do i get a dipped beam for the front light and again are there any electrical bolt on kits?....There is KM mileage meter can i replace this with a speedo from a trials bike?

• 2 months later...

Update; My crf250x is now road legal and went for my first ride today. Some good news and bad news. The battery is knackered and the bike kept stalling at slow speeds this was very fustrating, and the bike refused to start in gear when kicking it over. On the plus side it wheelies off the throttle in first gear and fly's, a lot faster then my former yamaha tt250. I fitted road legal tyres which are more road than enduro and refitting the standard honda exhaust. The bike came with DEP pipe and the noise was a joke. I'm going to ride in long distance trials next year but i don't see many crf's on the road and riding these comps? :o The digital speed i fitted needs calibrating i was apparently doing 130mph today! :shutup:

Edited by spud