Mini Majesty

jordi

In the process of building a mini majesty and have a slight problem with footrests.

Does anyone have any pictures of footrest solutions for said frame? or even any ideas.

I have a pair of Miller replacements for a 175 but these do not allow for the rear brake to fit.

Thanks

Hi,dont know if this info is of any use but I did notice on Craig Mawlams website a quote with regards to the Majesty frame as follows....Sammy Miller TY 175 footrest kits that are easily modified to fit, a further benefit of the SM footrest kit is that the pegs are lower and modern rests can be used.

which would indicate he has fitted them,could be worth giving him a ring.

Regards Andy.

No, as I said I have tried that and the Miller pegs do not work. They are a fine replacement for a standard 175 frame but with the mini frame the rear brake pedal does not fit even with adapting the miller pegs. Looks as if it means making my own hangers.

Would still be intersted in how anyone else has solved the problem. pictures would be welcome.

Edited by jordi

Yes there is a difference, a majesty is different to the standard and the mini majesty is different again.

I fitted the sammy miller wide foot rests on my mini majesty frame, i recall welding a bolt on the back of the plates to bolt to the frame an bending the foot brake till it fitted! didnt have any major problems, the spring is a bit of a fiddle but thats all, it has been working fine for the last few yrs!! Good luck..

Hi,

I know 2 solutions that were used : the firt one is to bend the sammy miller kit to letf enought place for the break pedal and the second one is to add a spacer between the sammy miller kit and the frame, in this case you need a longer swingarm axle.

Regards