Place's To Practice Round Darlington

proc

Looks like i'll be making a move to darlington in the not to distant future so was wondering if there's any decent places to practice and which trials to ride? The only real place's i know are dare i say it richmond but can't find me passport so doubt they'd let me in :unsure:

There's somewhere to ride in the North East Centre every weekend & usually not to far to travel, don't know which ones are the best to go to though, although I'm sure others on here will know. Richmond & Darlington both run at venues in Swaledale, RMC dates are on their website & I think Darlington post their dates on here.

For practicing near Darlington there's Croft Woods, never been so I can't tell you what's there, go to White Bros in Darlington for the information.

• 3 years later...

she must be special if you want to live in bloody Darlington.

Cheeky sod! lol!! :angry: Am from Darlington, 21 year's old born & bred!! Don't get me wrong.....unless you are born & bred, not a 'great' place to live, the quieter parts are alrite as with anywhere, but the rough is rough. Or and we gotta' big ald camp of Gypo's too!! which give'um there due, apart from driving around flat out everywhere in Transit Vans don't cause much of a problem at all! But Darlington is much nicer than a lot of surrounding area's in my opinion, Aycliffe, Bishop, Richmond, Stockton etc...and the bad lads don't rob off their own, like in stockton etc...so not much chance of your bike/bikes etc getting stole if you LIVE in Darlo! :ph34r: lol...

*Rant over*

HOWEVER been the 'newest' member of CTC - Croft Trials Club // Croft woods, can safely say, its a great place to ride, lots of challenging stuff (new rider to this sport) so i am going to say that, but great bunch a guys down their and there is endless things to go at!! Highly recommend!! & their is apparently a few more places fair local to ride! I cant wait to get my teeth into the sport as I have rode motocross for years, and find this much more thrilling / skilled..and an excellent sport, more young people should be into it, rather than tearing up the local park/farm land on pieces of scrap!! or even worse, roads & estates!!! (we were all young once tho, me still! just dont think like the majority of um any more!) lol.... :wall:

Cheers man!