Montesa315r-sitting Down Wheelies

bhima

montesa315r-sitting Down Wheelies

Has anyone made a little bracket to extend the frame so it can act as a seat

if so can you make me one-please

i can send you cash/bank trasfer/cheque

also while sitting down i don

Most people that can do wheelies can do them sitting down - No problem. Why do you want to mod your bike just for wheelies? Buy a Supermoto!

i got a husqvarna smr 510

ccm r30

ccm 404ds

and the monte

i got a super moto

i can wheelie

but need to practice back brake control

and going into and past the balance point on the monte

before i try on the motos

i dont have 4 wheels so i cant take the monte any where

can any one help

Why don't you practise balance point wheelies using the rear brake when standing on the 315R? Once you can do that, you will find it easy on a sitting-down type bike.

If you are still determined to do sitting wheelies on the 315R, why not attach some grippy fabric or sandpaper to the rear guard with double sided tape to stop your pants slipping and attach a shaped piece of dense foam or expended polystyrene to fill the dip.

To get the footbrake lever position to work, have you tried wearing some shoes that are more flexible to allow your foot to flex up higher?

Why don't you practise balance point wheelies using the rear brake when standing on the 315R? Once you can do that, you will find it easy on a sitting-down type bike.

If you are still determined to do sitting wheelies on the 315R, why not attach some grippy fabric or sandpaper to the rear guard with double sided tape to stop your pants slipping and attach a shaped piece of dense foam or expended polystyrene to fill the dip.

To get the footbrake lever position to work, have you tried wearing some shoes that are more flexible to allow your foot to flex up higher?

i just need a few inches under the hump and ill be fine

i phoned sandifords and they said that many people have done this but could not recomend any one

is the back brake adjustable?