Tyres

wrc

Are you in the UK?

I'm in the UK. Wales.

The trials tyres on my bike at the moment say tubed tyres. The valve has a locknut on the outside, obvliously being an inner tube there. If I was to buy a tubeless tyre what do i have to do, get a valve fitted at a tyre garage? What about the adjustment on the spokes will air escape hence do i have to stick to tubed tyres?

Thankyou

WRC

Are you in the UK?

I'm in the UK. Wales.

The trials tyres on my bike at the moment say tubed tyres. The valve has a locknut on the outside, obvliously being an inner tube there. If I was to buy a tubeless tyre what do i have to do, get a valve fitted at a tyre garage? What about the adjustment on the spokes will air escape hence do i have to stick to tubed tyres?

Thankyou

WRC

What bike do you have? All these questions wouldn't be asked if you filled your profile out!

Are you in the UK?

I'm in the UK. Wales.

Thankyou

WRC

What bike do you have? All these questions wouldn't be asked if you filled your profile out!

Sorry pal. Will fill out rest of my details.

Scorpa SY250 2002

OK then the front should be tubed the rear tubeless. My guess is the reason your rear is tubed is because it has previously leaked (probably through spokes) and the previous owner has just chucked a tube in it.

Many a threads in the mechanical threads in here to solve the issues on this have a look around you should find the solution so long as you are patient with your working techniques and methodical

OK then the front should be tubed the rear tubeless. My guess is the reason your rear is tubed is because it has previously leaked (probably through spokes) and the previous owner has just chucked a tube in it.

Many a threads in the mechanical threads in here to solve the issues on this have a look around you should find the solution so long as you are patient with your working techniques and methodical

Thankyou :(